Sunday, March 29, 2009

Bad news, good news.

4 days left!

New updates!

First of all, I have some bad news. Jim Arnott will not be attending the event, BUT other members of the sheriff department are going to be there.

But now for the good news: so far, our chapter has raised approximately $1,710 in donations for Up Til Dawn! That is amazing! Some of those donations will be for the pancake breakfast and decorations, but most of it will be prizes for people who come & participate! So, now there's even more incentive for you to come!

Only 4 more days guys!

2 comments:

  1. And did I see t-shirt sales going on today in the FSC or did my eyes deceive me? This is so exciting to listen to how this is all coming together for you all! It sounds like it will be a huge hit! I'm curious to learn more about your donations. Maybe one of your posts can be a "thanks to our sponsors"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, t-shirts are on sale in the FSC & the CX!! I, personally, don't know who our donations were from, but I know we have some really big ones. There is talk of a free limo, $50 to MudLounge, etc. They're actually really good prizes, unlike other events I've been to. One time within the last year, my friend got a ton of free Taco Bell coupons--that had expired in 2006. Bummer.

    ReplyDelete