Monday, April 13, 2009

New focus!

I'm not gonna lie, I've been SUPER busy this last week, so I haven't really had time to think of a new focus for my blog. I'm kind of looking forward to Matt's suggestion of a weekly focus--I think that would help! :D I have some ideas, I just don't want to bore you with facts.

So, here are some random little facts to keep you entertained until I come up with something good:

  • I still don't have pictures yet from the event, but I'll post them as soon as I get them. Dan, my coworker, actually tivo-ed the KSPR news report of the event and gave it to me, but I don't know how to put it on a blog. It was pretty cool, they reported the weather in front of our pie-in-the-face booth. Apparently, after he was reporting (but still on air), someone threw a pie that didn't even make it close to the victim's face. The news reporter shook his head and walked off camera!
  • I googled St. Jude infographics to see if they had anything cool....they didn't. I found some info about Enron & owners of Big Oil. Not sure what that had to do with the Research Hospital.
  • In our Graphic Design class, one of my sisters made a billboard for St. Jude (we had to design a billboard for an organization). I don't have her file, sadly, but it turned out to be pretty cool. Maybe I'll have her email it to me.
That's all I've got this week. Sorry it wasn't too involved, folks. Next week will be better!

1 comment:

  1. St. Jude doesn't have any cool infographics? Well then, I think I know what your next project will be! :)

    Good luck finding a new focus. I'm interested in seeing the photos and video from the event when you are able to upload them!

    ReplyDelete