Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Welcome!

51 DAYS LEFT!

For the next few months, I'm going to update this blog with information about St. Jude Children's Hospital, as well as Up Til' Dawn, the Delta Delta Delta philanthropy event that raises money for St. Jude. Don't know what any of that means? Awesome. That's why I'm here! You'll know allllllllll about it by the time this blog is completed.

In the meantime, here's a good link to get you started. Check it out! It's an amazing organization I'm passionate about and am fortunate enough to help.

4 comments:

  1. Kellie - I love St. Jude. They do some amazing things for and with kids. Thanks for the link. Can't wait to hear more.

    Edie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea for a blog... I can see this lasting after you're no longer PR chair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be great to include a direct link for blog visitors to give online to St. Jude if they were interested. Great cause!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that is a great idea girl! I am a Theta Phi Alpha from the Beta Chi chapter. alum and was on the philantrophy chair and recruitment as well.

    ReplyDelete